Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Bonus coins for signing up with Fortunecoins promo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Junior Hostboard Member Wexxhon's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2025
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Bonus coins for signing up with Fortunecoins promo

    My brother and I got sick at the same time and had to quarantine at home for a few weeks. To take my mind off things, I remembered a social casino I used to visit a long time ago: Fortunecoins. I logged in again and helped my brother sign up. By the way, when you register, you actually get bonus coins - about 630,000 GC + 1,000 FC. The main thing is to confirm your phone number and other details so you can claim now an additional 70,000 gold coins and 100 FC. The bonus consists of several small tasks in general. Does anyone else here play Fortunecoins? Have you claimed your registration bonus, or did you skip these steps? I'm disappointed that I had an account and didn't receive this bonus.

  2. #2
    Junior Hostboard Member Clark_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2025
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bonus coins for signing up with Fortunecoins promo

    At first, I also didn't understand why they didn't give everything at once. Then, I saw that there was phone verification and daily activities. Overall, though, I am satisfied with Fortunecoins and have already started testing new slots for bonus coins. Have you and your brother completed all the steps, or is there still something left to do?

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member RichardKous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2023
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Bonus coins for signing up with Fortunecoins promo

    When I first started playing at online casinos, I didn't pay attention to the details. Over time, I realized that it's the details that create the overall experience. At Wageon Casino they're perfectly thought out. Everything works smoothly, the interface is clear, and you don't have to waste time searching for the right sections. I especially appreciate the fair and clear terms and conditions—it's immediately clear what you're agreeing to. This builds trust and removes unnecessary tension. For me, it's not about gambling at any cost, but about playing peacefully in a comfortable environment. That's why I continue to play here.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •